Sign up HERE to subscribe via email. Thank you!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bad Boy Burrito

This morning we were kind of 'off'....one kid hated ALL her shirts and the other was pouting over nothing. I forgot to fill their water bottles, but we got to school on time! Next I had an eye exam. Hoping it would be fairly quick since I didn't eat breakfast during our morning drama....of course, there was a scheduling back up so it took all morning. When I left the parking lot I was beyond hungry, plus I wanted to venture out and try something new, so I headed to Bad Boy Burrito on Simonton Street. It's been on my list for a long time. Funky little store front, a few stools in the window, loud music, a cool vibe...that's what you'll find. Think of how you would place an order at Chipotle, because that is how you do it here, but with WAY better choices, including local fish, shrimp and ceviche. Today I went old school. Kobe beef, pico de gallo, pickled onion, cabbage, crema, and cojita along with the rice and black beans they automatically add. Just $8, too. Big but not behemoth, crunchy, fresh and flavorful....can't wait to go back and try everything else. Drama shwama, my burrito saved the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment