Sign up HERE to subscribe via email. Thank you!

Friday, July 12, 2013

A Summer Friday

We have taken this week off to regroup after our hectic and long trip north. John had a few business things, we did some clean up on house and garden, and I went to the grocery and bank. That is it! A rare occurrence, and it has absolutely wonderful. The girls have been satisfied to play and swim at home with just a few outings....that is how I know they are tired. No requests for lunch out, movies, and errands like usual. Today I met one of my lady friends for lunch, and John and the girls had planned a picnic at Ft. Zach. Can't wait to hear about their adventure when they return! My lunch was tasty and fun. We went to Ambrosia on Simonton Street for sushi. I have to return soon to try the bento box lunch deal I have heard so much about.... today we shared rolls and tempura. I always enjoy the atmosphere at Ambrosia...water wall, back lighting, modern. I had planned to take some food photos and write about the meal but once we started talking an hour and a half flew by. Those are the best kind of lunches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment